FAQ – Find answers to the most commonly asked questions in this spot!
- I have a Mac, will The Celebrant Suite run on it?
The web edition of The Celebrant Suite will open in a Web Browser on any device that has access to the internet. (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox), to name a few.
- My documents are not printing correctly, what should I do?
Make sure that in your printer settings that the paper size is correctly set to A4 paper, and you have also correctly configured your font settings in The Celebrant Suite Desktop Settings menu.
- Where are my weddings kept?
Your weddings are stored within your own Personal profile on the server which only you have access to when you login into the web portal.
- Can I get another copy of the program to install on my other computer?
Yes, the web edition can be installed on up to three devices, (eg:) Your Desktop computer, Laptop and Mobile Phone. However, each will require their own unique 2FA at first login.
- I have purchased a new computer; how do I transfer everything from the old one?
No transfer is necessary with the web edition. Simply open your web browser on the new computer and navigate to www.thecelebrantsuite.com.au and Login. You will also be prompted to enter a 2FA code for the new login. If you need any assistance, contact support.
- My email address has changed since I registered my copy of The Celebrant Suite. How do I change my email address with Byronware?
You will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You will need to include your celebrant number, previous email address, new email address and your full name.
- I’ve saved some common venues but need to change some of the details, how do I do that?
Select Settings from your profile button dropdown and choose the ‘Venues’ tab from the Settings Navigation dropdown menu. You will be able to select any venue you have saved and modify as needed.
- Do I lose all access to my client’s information if my licence expires?
No, the program will continue to be available for use as long as you want. The only thing you lose is the ability to create new weddings. All your records will still be available, and documents can still be printed.
- How do I change a payment for a wedding? I need to edit the amount paid.
Open the wedding in question in the Ceremonies desktop and on the right side in the Payment Information section, select the Add/View payments button. Payments can be added or deleted as required.
- How do I know what version of The Celebrant Suite I have?
You will always be using the most current version of the web edition. All changes and updates are made at server level and applied accordingly.